How to lose belly fat in 20 days with a healthy diet and exercise.
Do you know that you can lose a lot of belly fat in a very short time if you are serious and dedicated to making it happen?
In this article, we will share with you some diet options and snarks including 5 specific exercises that will help you achieve your goal.
With enough discipline and dedication you can shed a whole lot of belly fat in a short time, but if you give yourself at least 20 days to work on it you’ll enjoy even better results, what’s even better is that it gives you enough time to form healthy habits that will allow you to maintain your results.
your diet should form a large part of your weight loss efforts, especially if your main goal is to lose belly fat. The trick is in filling up your diet with the right kinds of foods, it’s been a commonly known fact that vegetables are the best food types for losing weight this was supported by researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health’s department of nutrition.
according to their research, other foods associated with greater weight and fat loss include whole grains, healthy fats, fruits, and probiotic foods.
So, for the next 20 days, prepare your meals according to this pattern:
- 40% of fruits and vegetables.
- 25% protein.
- 25% whole grains.
- 10% healthy fats.
here’s what a typical day should look like for the next 20 days:
- Mushrooms with spinach.
- Egg fried in olive oil.
- Slice of rye bread.
- A handful of almonds.
- Salad greens with dried cranberries and almonds in raspberry and avocado.
- Oil vinaigrette.
- Pan-grilled chicken breast fillet.
- Greek yogurt with berries.
- Cucumber, avocado, and tomato salad.
- Baked rainbow trout fillet.
- Steamed brown rice.
while a proper diet will already be enough to give you undeniable results in 20 days. Imagine how impressive your belly fat loss will be when you supplement your efforts with the proper exercise routine.
For the best outcome follow this exercise for two days in a row, rest on the third day, and start all over again.
This workout routine is meant to be done as a circuit. Follow the instructions for each exercise before moving on to the next.
Once you’re done with all six repeats the entire circuit until you’ve completed at least 20 minutes of continuous exercise.
- Stand with your feet close together.
- Hold your arms straight out with your palms facing down.
- Kick up one leg as high as you can towards the palm on the same side.
- Do the same with the other side
- Keep alternating kicks between the two sides until you’ve completed 30 seconds of continued kicking.
- Stand in front of a sturdy bench or chair that’s no higher than knee-level.
- Step-up with one foot and have the other foot follow behind, you’re stepping on the bench with both feet taking the equal weight.
- Step back down with one foot followed by the other.
- Repeat until you’ve stepped up and backed down 15 times.
- On a mat, sit with your knees bent and heels touching the ground.
- Clasp your hands around the chest level.
- Twist to one side as if holding a ball to the floor beside you.
- Twist to the other side is if transferring the same imaginary ball.
- Repeat until you’ve done 15 per side.
- Note: if you’d like this to be more challenging, you can do this with an actual weighted ball.
4.Extended Arm Crunches
- On a mat, lie on your back.
- Bend your knees and plant your feet on the mat.
- hold your arms straight up with your hands clasped above your head.
- lift your upper body as you would a regular crunch, except with your arms extended.
- Hold the peak position for two seconds before slowly lowering yourself back down.
- Repeat 15 times.
- On a mat, lie on your side.
- Hold yourself up with your elbows so that your knees or hips aren’t touching the mat.
- Keep your body as stiff as a plank.
- Hold your position for 30 seconds before doing the same for the other side.
Once you’ve gone through 20 days strictly abiding by these diets and exercise recommendations, you’ll notice the incredible fat loss, especially around the belly. That period should be enough to help you achieve significant results. But, if you try to use this as a guideline for a permanent lifestyle change, you’ll get a flat belly and even feel younger and more energetic.
Here are the study references:
Harvard TH CHAN (accessed Sept. 2019). “THE BEST DIET/ QUALITY COUNTS.” RETRIEVED FROM https://www.shph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-weight/best-diet-quality-counts/